Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Recipe: Ode to Summer


My summer is about to come to a very abrupt stop, as I am only days away from going back to college. I thought I would take today to embrace some of my favorite elements of summer days. These bright and sassy shorts may not see the light of day very much once I go back to school, so here is their moment to shine.


I also wanted to goof off in this beachside playground because my playtime will be much more limited when I’m busy reading and essaying. I love my school and my student's life, but it will tough to return to reality.

Bourdeaux Top, Tara Starlet shorts, purchased at Oxford Circus Topshop, London, French Connection wedges, Bracelets from Forever 21 and Coach

2 comments:

  1. i absolutely love this look. i love the shorts, they really compliment your hair and i love the shirt you chose to pair with it.. i think you look great! im going to steal your look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaah I love you! I can't wait to share clothes starting Saturday!

    ReplyDelete