Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Recipe: Mixing with a Liberty Print


This outfit is an ode to the vibrant bazaar of colors and textures that can be found on the first floor of Liberty of London. This Oxford Circus mainstay is breathtaking and so full of inspiration. When I discovered Liberty, early in my time in London, I went a little crazy and spent way too much money. Foiled by the exchange rate, I had to go back to only looking, but not before I snatched up a silk scarf, belt buckle pieces, and a beautifully heavy bohemian necklace.



I had a little fun playing with trees


I will return to you, Liberty, when I have some form of income, and then our love affair can fully blossom! Until then, our relationship has to remain strictly plutonic.

Yumi Kim blouse from EStreet Denim Co., Highland Park, Hudson jeans, Frye shoes, Pebble necklace from Liberty of London, Oxford Circus, Liberty of London scarf and belt pieces from Liberty of London, Oxford Circus, Fabindia earrings, Grandmother’s Rolex and amethyst ring, J. Crew cocktail ring

No comments:

Post a Comment