Friday, August 27, 2010

Recipe: Dreamy Dress



This dress almost perfectly achieves my ideal summery aesthetic. It’s like air, and evokes a very specific moment in vintage time. I love the tiny pleating and ultra neutral palette, which allows me infinite freedom with accessories. I dug it out of a 10-pound rack in the basement of a vintage shop on Brick Lane, and I never looked back.

Someone told me once that my snake ring looks like it possesses magical powers. That’s because it does.

I like to twirl; this dress is absolutely twirl-worthy.



Vintage dress purchased on Brick Lane, London, Boudoir Belt , Seychelles wedges, Vintage necklace from CatseyeVintage, Etsy, Vintage dragon armband, purchased in Bucktown, Free People ring, Vintage snake ring, purchased in Bucktown

Look at how its life can be extended into the early days of autumn with these insane boots!


Same, with vintage boots from Blondie, London.

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful necklace. Loving your blog!
    Check out mine!
    http://crimsonrosella-kirstin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah ~

    You look great and I love the dress! You have a wonderful imagination and way with clothes.

    Thank you for purchasing the vintage necklace from my Etsy shop Catseye Vintage and for showing it here!

    ReplyDelete