Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Online Shopping & the Power of Flowers


So it's started. My shopping withdrawal is already forcing me to search out every available outlet for retail therapy. Today I spent some time on csnstores.com, which was amazing because I can literally find anything for my home, plus shoes and bags! I seriously considered getting a new twin bed set for my dorm room.

My online inspiration doesn't stop with shopping; I have been obsessed with this image from The Sartorialist (so effortless of course!):

I did my own take on the bow/headscarf, mixing some of my favorite floral patterns.

This frothy blouse form French Connection reminds me of cotton candy. I passed a French Connection on my way to class every day for 8 months of living in London; so much temptation!

These shorts are crazy! And yet they go with so much of my wardrobe...


French Connection blouse, Louche shorts from Joy, London, Hue tights, French Connection wedges, Thrifted vintage scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment