Friday, October 15, 2010

Recipe: Tee Shirt Layers



I’ve been trying to experiment these days with layers and mixed patterns. I like tying this oversized tee in a knot; it adopts such a different vibe from how I used it before. The scarf is one of my India finds; all of the scarves in India are massive. Scarves have become so generic lately, so I really like how I can wrap it up around my neck to create some drama.

My man-ring is so tiny, but so wonderfully strange! He’s wearing a black bindi and has some tribal etchings that evoke a Heart of Darkness sense of the “Other.” I found him at my favorite London market – Spitalfields – a must for anyone visiting the city. Since he wasn’t over-the-top enough on his own, I added my two biggest rings. More IS more!


Millau tee shirt from LF over Aritzia tank dress (tied in knot) layered with C&C California gray long-sleeved tee, Fabindia scarf, Vintage ankle boots, Rings: Free People, Thrifted vintage “poison” ring, vintage ring with face from Spitalfields Market, London

3 comments:

  1. love the rings:)

    http://www.inablondeworld.net/ check it out if you like it follow me i will follow back:)xx

    http://www.inablondeworld.net/
    au revoir x

    ReplyDelete