Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Recipe: Color Story


So I’m in this phase where I’ve started to want to expose my midriff at every possible occasion.I’m not sure exactly where this is coming from, except that maybe I’m channeling my youth? Whatever the case, this gorgeous blouse from one of the Brick Lane haunts is ideal for experimenting with this silhouette. I think it stays just shy of being tarty because the top is so loose and elegant. But that’s just me…

This belt says “Made in West-Germany” on the reverse side. I love that! It’s a little piece of Germany history, and as a result, I can date its production to before the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989. That’s kind of amazing, and also totally exposes me for the huge history dork that I am.

Vintage blouse, purchased on Brick Lane, London, J. Brand 12” jeans, MICHAEL Michael Kors shoes, Vintage belt, purchased at Oxford Circus Topshop, London, Earrings from BellaBeadJeweled, Etsy

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this outfit!! That top is a great color, and I'm surprised to say that I think the midriff exposure is actually very tasteful (you know me, you'd never catch me exposing my midriff in public).

    This one's a winner! :)

    ReplyDelete