Saturday, October 9, 2010

Recipe: Blazin'


A good blazer is any cosmo girl’s best asset. However, I am not usually one for structure (except when it comes to ruffles OF COURSE). BB Dakota’s boyfriend blazer (I bought this for last season, but I saw it made a comeback for F/W 2010) is soft and slouchy enough that I don’t ever feel constricted in it.

I spotted this tee across a large warehouse-like space tucked away on Brick Lane, and I knew that I had to have it. Reminiscent of the French Riviera, its paper thin fabric and schematic print are so retro-Europe.


Vintage tee purchased on Brick Lane, London, AG Catwalk jeans, BB Dakota boyfriend blazer with grandmother’s pin, Vintage boots, purchased at Blondie, London, LAK Bangles from India, Vintage Trifari earrings, purchased at Vintage Underground

No comments:

Post a Comment